Unfortunately, due to a low registration, the 2015 Don Hartman Conservation Leadership School has been cancelled.
What is the Don Hartman Conservation Leadership School?
The Don Hartman Conservation Leadership School is a five day program designed to familiarize young people with the management and wise use of natural resources and problems affecting our environment.
Students who participate in this hands-on program will have the opportunity to:
- Enjoy the outdoors
- Explore the natural environment
- Understand the interdependence of people and their environment
- Develop an awareness about public and private agencies that manage natural resources
- Learn about career opportunities
- Become a successful steward of land and natural resources