The Berks County Conservation District (BCCD) is accepting scholarship applications from High School seniors within Berks County, or current College or University
students whose permanent residency is within Berks County.
For more information and to submit your application, please contact our Education Coordinator, Jennifer Brooks at email@example.com
Last year’s scholarship program awarded over $20,000 in scholarships!
More than six scholarships available with a top award of $10,000!
Review the information below and submit your completed application on or before March 31, 2023.
• Applicant must be a Berks County High School senior or College student that will enter or is currently enrolled in an undergraduate program in 2023, who will be continuing their education with the intent of majoring in conservation, environmental science, forestry, agriculture, engineering or related studies.
• High School seniors or current College and University students must be accepted by or enrolled in an accredited institution of higher learning. Failure to be enrolled in the stated major will be cause for the scholarship to be forfeited.
• The determination of whether the major course of study qualifies will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors of the Berks County Conservation District.
• College students already enrolled in an undergraduate program related to conservation, engineering or other environmental major course of study must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.85 or higher.
• The scholarship application may be duplicated and distributed to all interested students.