Each year the BCCD completes water quality sampling through out the County. Data is collected and shared with conservation partners including PADEP, drinking water suppliers, watershed groups, and institutions.
If you are interested in collecting and learning more about water quality sampling join a local watershed association or contact the BCCD Watershed Coordinator, Kent Himelright, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Water Quality Reports
- Maiden Creek Water Quality Report
- Section 319 NWQI Monitoring Final Report
- Cacoosing Creek Coldwater Conservation Plan
- Wyomissing Creek Coldwater Conservation Plan
- Wyomissing Creek Bioassessment Report (Wyomissing Creek Watershed Coalition)
- Mill Creek Coldwater Conservation Plan (Delaware Riverkeeper Network)
- Growing Greener 2014 Executive Summary
- Growing Greener 2016 Executive Summaries
- Berks County Source Water Protection Plan Executive Summary
- Cacoosing Creek Restoration