The Spotted Lanternfly Program is seeking qualified vendors to assist with removal of tree of heaven and establishment of trap trees.
Removal work involves cutting tree of heaven or killing the trees with herbicide. Application of herbicide to stumps is required. Trap tree establishment involves bark spray treatment of trees using an insecticide. Work is awarded through bid. Qualified vendors must have a category 06 and 10 Pennsylvania Pesticide Applicators License.
Please make sure you qualify for this work and agree with the Terms before starting the process below.
To qualify you must follow a two step process of registration:
- Become a Registered PA Supplier- Follow the "How to Register as a Procurement Supplier" document to obtain a 6 digit PA Vendor supplier number (perhaps you already have one?). In this case skip to Step 2.
Register in our JAGGAER portal and complete the qualification process. Follow the "JAGGAER ITQ Registration" guide.
- Once you have created a JAGGAER account you can Qualify for the Spotted LanternFly Commodity Code in JAGGAER – Follow the "How to Guide Supplier Pre-Qualification…" document attached.
- Select Commodity Code 70110000-ITQ- 224 - Description: Invasive Plant Pest Management & Mitigation Services - Spotted Lanternfly Management/Mitigation.
- After selecting this Commodity Code and Saving your changes answer the question : Did you select any additional Commodity Codes as "Yes" and Save Changes.
- This will open the ITQ Pre-Qualifications Section and ITQ Terms and Conditions on the Left side of the page.
Complete the Forms under Pre-Qualifications and upload them back to this section and Save.
- Complete the Terms and Conditions by checking the box if you agree and Save for the final time.