Can you help the Berks County Source Water Protection Program find its new logo? Design a logo and win up to a $1000.00 in scholarship money for your schooling!
- Contest Details:
- Scholarship Prize – $1000.00 for 1st Place, $300.00 for 2nd Place, $200.00 for 3rd Place.
- Contestant Eligibility – Any Berks County student enrolled or enrolling into an accredited institution of higher education (University, College, Art School, Technical Institute).
- Logo Focus – The Berks County Source Water Protection Program supports the “One Water” approach. “One Water” means we all share the same water, upstream and downstream. It is the wise use and protection of our drinking water, and reducing pollution in our stormwater runoff and wastewater discharges.
- Contest Submission- An electronic logo should be submitted to Kent Himelright, Berks County SWP Coordinator at (firstname.lastname@example.org). The logo can be submitted as a high quality JPEG, PNG, or PDF file.
- Submission Deadline is June 15th, 2019.
- All submissions will be reviewed by the Berks County SWP Program Steering Committee.
- Awards – Logo contest winners and scholarship recipients will be acknowledge at the Berks County Water & Sewer Association Annual Conference, at Albright College on July 31st, 2019.